OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide awareness, support and connections to those impacted by Rett Syndrome, and to expand knowledge and understanding for caregivers and professionals.
The Southeastern Rett Syndrome Alliance (SRSA) is a grassroots organization established in January, 2007, by a group of 7 women. All mothers, grandmothers and a very special God Mother to Rett girls. Since that time, SRSA has had many wonderful people join our organization. An annual conference is held in Birmingham every year. Other awareness and fundraising events are held throughout the year.
Connect. Share. Empower.
Our hope is to serve as a support system for families and professionals
• To promote an awareness and understanding of Rett syndrome
• To promote research of Rett syndrome
• To promote the general welfare of those whose lives are affected by Rett syndrome
• To host conferences, workshops and support group meetings
• To publish a newsletter
• To collect and disseminate information about Rett syndrome
If you are interested in helping with any of the events like the conference, the Ride for Rett, Rett Walk, etc. or in any other way please email our SRSA Secretary
We really need volunteers for the Conference Committee